So recently I've been rather lacking with this blog but I've finally decided it needs updating, and I need to back fill some posts from key dates. After starting to work for Radio Aire this month I have to say I'm enjoying it so far and hoping to get many more shifts next month. Tomorrow is a shift I'm not looking forward to, 10 hours trying to get people to enter a competition for another company, though I have to look on the bright side that I'm finally earning money from something radio related and in the future there should be opportunities in the station.
In addition to my job I'm being kept busy with job applications which I've got back into doing (left it a few weeks when I started this job) as I need something full time at some point in the future. I've also started contacting radio stations and audio production companies asking about internships or work experience, so I have a better chance of getting a job. So if you know of any radio internships or work experience PLEASE contact me
No comments:
Post a Comment