Due to ill health I only did one of my radio show's this week, I didn't present the morning show to give me chance to catch up on rest. I have been working on getting members hoodies and onesies priced so these can be ordered, plus I've been looking into d:one t-shirts for the marketing team. The team have decided on purple so I've got acquire these.
Unfortunately I found out yesterday that I wasn't successful getting onto the Women in Radio event, but there is hope. I have been put on the consideration list for the next two events. I'm disappointed that I haven't been given feedback, but this is because so many people applied. On the bright side, my university deadlines are in December when the event I applied for is and the next ones are in the new year, which will work out better.
No comments:
Post a Comment