I'm excited and slightly apprehensive of the d:one Give it a Go Day because I've organised this on my own. This is a chance for anyone to have a go at being on the radio. There are half hour slots throughout the day where people can go into the d:one studio and have a go on air. I've organised a stall for people to sign up, with the marketing team manning that. This should be a good chance to get more people to join the station.
Whilst at home I decided to try visit University Radio York because they are a successful student radio station and it's where the boyfriends studies so I had knowledge of the university and reason to be there. They agreed,which was great as the longest running student station and they've won the most SRA awards. It was great to have a look around, chat to two of their committee and I've come away with a few ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment