Thursday, 31 January 2013

Radio Ikhlas - Week 8

This morning I got to Radio Ikhlas at 7:30am, which was quite a feat when I left the flat late. I read the weather and travel updates for the Derby area at 7:45, 8:15 and 8:45. This morning we disscussed the days weather as usual, Shabana also got me to talk about how the weather has been in Leeds whilst she took a listener request.

During the show today Shabana forgot to take the mic fader down when she started playing a song then began talking to me, I indicated this to her and she resolved the problem. At another point in the programme she forgot to take the mic up when she started speaking, she did realise after a few moments but during the next song she said how everyone made mistakes and that I will have learnt from the experience. This amused me because I did the same thing during my D:One radio show this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment